Each dish has different requirements for achieving mastery. Some of them can be mastered pretty quickly while others might take days or even weeks to master. You can simply check your cookbook to see how many times you need to cook a spesific dish and how your progress is.
The golden chef hat on top left corner of your cookbook shows the total number of dishes you have mastered so far.
Aside from being the master chef in the kitchen and the joy it brings, mastering dishes is also profitable! Here are the perks of it:
* The total serving amount of the mastered dish will increase, which is handy if you like having your counters full all times!
* The XP you get for cooking the mastered dish will increase, which is good for leveling up faster!
* The unit price for the mastered dish will increase, which means you'll be earning more coins per each serving!
* The cooking time of the mastered dish will decrease, which is useful - especially if you like binge-cooking!
* Last but not least, the cost of the mastered dish will decrease! And this, as you may have guessed, is good for your ingame budget, of course!
Mastery rewards are not limited to dish-spesific perks. Each time you master a new dish, you earn Cash!
Now that you know more about mastering dishes, we bid you Happy Cookin'!